How to initiate the program in a Catholic school or CCD program | Pilgrim Queen of the Family
Factors and considerations:
* Fundraise to purchase the shrines for each class.
* Seek parent sponsors to buy the shrines for individual classrooms.
* Host with principle or CCD administrator a combined meeting with all teachers involved to introduce and initiate the program.
* The teachers then introduce the program to parents and students.
* Creativity is encouraged. One option is to have a year long weekly schedule made up and have students sign up for a weekly rotation. Their individual choices could be on their family birthdays, family events, special family crisis times, etc.
* Have 1-2 parent volunteers to assist the teacher if necessary to keep the schedule and rotation running smoothly.