Host an intro meeting | Pilgrim Queen of the Family
- Conduct brief meeting for the Pilgrim Queen participants to meet each other and have questions answered.
- Introduce participants to national website.
- Distribute copies of the roster to all in your group. Tweak roster if needed. Important points to include:
- Each member is assigned the same days each month to receive the shrine.
- When vacations, unexpected absences, etc., occur, the participant can arrange with the person before or after on the roster to take their time that month.
- To respect the monthly visit of Mary to each family, please be timely in moving the shrine. She has special graces for each family monthly.
- Before delivering the shrine to the next participant, call ahead or make arrangements so that they are ready to receive Mary.
- Include a notebook with the shrine for prayer requests and thanksgivings. (Optional)
- Plan occasional gatherings for your group to pray or socially bond.
- Get ready to be blessed!!!!!
For further information or questions, contact us.