How to become a "Guardian" for the Pilgrim Queen of the Family | Pilgrim Queen of the Family
- Guardian acquires the shrine here.
- Take your shrine to be blessed by a priest and save the shrine box to protect it while traveling between families.
- Invite families geographically close to you to join your group or people who you are in frequent contact.
- A minimum of 2 families and no more than 10 families, including the Guardian.
- Our blessed Mother always meets us where we are spiritually, so reach out to someone who honors "Her". Praying the rosary is not a requirement to being a member and "She" desires deeply to go to homes where it is not a practice. Mary works silently!
- Obtain the name, address, e-mail, home and cell phone numbers from all in your group and make a roster. It is good for the Guardian to be the last on the list.
- Assign permanent days of the month for each participant. This is based on the geographical location of the families so the shrine easily travels between them.
For further information or questions, contact us.